As we kick-off a new week, I wanted to share a Rokk3r update, and shout out the team and ecosystem as we reach new heights together. A few highlights:
- AI & IoT company Matrix Labs was selected to join the NASA, Intel & T-Mobile backed 5G Open Innovation Lab. As 1 of only 16 companies in their cohort, they will gain incomparable access to funding, partnerships and other synergistic wins.
- Entertainment & Music company SoStereo worked with Hennessy & Droga 5 to highlight the story of chess grandmaster Maurice Ashley through the power of music.
- CampaignTester from Jinglz has partnered with Target Media to help brands measure consumers’ engagement resulting in improved performance on their media spend.
- Congratulations to Tania Gilinski and Juana La Iguana for being featured on the homepage of Apple’s App Store.
- For inspiration and learning from around the ecosystem, see cyber insurance company Boxx Insurance on employee digital health & safety as parents head back to the workplace, logistics company Cargologik on the top 10 freight forwarders for ocean transport, AI Fashion company Bestlook’s leather jacket wildcard, and the Rokk3r Insurtech Newsletter in partnership with Chubb. This week, Rokk3r’s Lorenzo de Leo will be speaking at La Asociación de Emprendedores de Argentina, Cámara de Comercio de Cali, and will be doing an IG live with Shark Tank investor and judge Andrea Arnau.